Some of our readers have complained about the lack of posting here. It was because Callum and Declan had both, recently, objected to us writing about them.
So I had a chat with them about it, and explained that this blog isn't searchable (although if you know the address anyone can see it) and they decided that that was OK. So I'll post some more. But given we have one teenager and one almost teenager, I suspect we'll say less and less to spare their sensibilities.
So I had a chat with them about it, and explained that this blog isn't searchable (although if you know the address anyone can see it) and they decided that that was OK. So I'll post some more. But given we have one teenager and one almost teenager, I suspect we'll say less and less to spare their sensibilities.
No comments:
Post a Comment